When it comes to choosing metal roofing for commercial properties, there are a lot of options with regard to the metal material that is installed by professional roofing services. It is important that you select a material that will be able to withstand all of the extreme weather conditions, so your best bet is to hire an experienced Rhode Island roofing contractor. You need someone who knows the local area that can guide you as you choose the best commercial roofing in Providence for your property. While there are trends that come and go throughout the years, there are certain materials that have already stood up to the test of time that will provide you with the best return on your investment.
At A&M Sheet Metal & Roofing, our team has a lot of experience using this> material. In fact, we also design custom sheet metal roofing for many of our clients to accommodate the needs of special projects. Our technicians can assist with design and installation or create custom architectural solutions. One of the biggest advantages associated with choosing sheet metal roofing over other types of metal materials is that it can be used for projects of all types and sizes. Commercial and industrial clients alike throughout the northeastern states use this material for professional roofing services in many different ways.
Some of the biggest advantages of sheet metal roofing include:
- DURABILITY – a well-built sheet metal roof installed by a Rhode Island roofing contractor could last for forty years or more; a coated version could last even longer
- LOW-MAINTENANCE – sheet metal roofing has fewer maintenance requirements and costs than any other type of roofing
- RESISTANT – coated sheet metal commercial roofing in Providence is designed to prevent growth of algae and mildew, protecting it against corrosion due to rust, rotting, and pests
- FIREPROOF – most sheet metal has a Class A fire rating for fire resistance
- LIGHTWEIGHT – approximately one-third the weight of traditional roofing materials, making it easy to install, saving time and money for the project
Another popular choice for commercial roofing in Providence is copper metal roofing. Ask your Rhode Island roofing contractor if copper is the best choice for your type of building. It is important to find professional roofing services that are experienced in the installation of copper roofing for commercial properties. Copper is a very attractive type of metal roofing. It can increase the value of your commercial property and bring positive attention to your building. Great for office buildings, shopping centers, and other consumer-focused commercial businesses, find out if copper is right for you.
Some of the biggest advantages of a copper roof include:
- DURABILITY – copper roofing materials are very strong and can last fifty years or more if regular maintenance and repair services are performed
- RESISTANT – naturally resistant to fire, hail, and growth of mold, mildew, and algae
- LIGHTWEIGHT – like other metal roofing materials, copper is very lightweight and will not put as much stress on the structure as tiles or shakes, which is important in areas like Rhode Island where there is a great deal of snowfall
- EFFICIENT – the natural reflective nature of copper can help to control costs associated with heating and cooling; it reflects the light instead of allowing summer heat into the structure
There are many options available for professional roofing services that use metal materials for commercial roofing. Choose from a wide range of colors, textures, and styles to enhance the look and feel of your commercial property. Start by hiring a Rhode Island roofing contractor who has knowledge and experience in working with metal roofing. A&M Sheet Metal & Roofing can help you to select the best metal material, design, and style of roof for your commercial property. We have designed and installed a lot of custom commercial roofing in Providence and the surrounding area, so whether you want standing seam metal, copper, sheet metal roofing, architectural metal or any other type of custom metal work for your commercial roof, our team can provide you with everything you need.
Get a FREE Estimate
If you are interested in learning more about our options for commercial roofing in Providence, Rhode Island and the surrounding area, give us a call at 401.654.4128. Speak with one of our roofing material experts to discuss your needs for professional roofing services. We can go over the options for commercial, residential, or industrial roofing systems or we can make an appointment to provide you with a FREE estimate for our services. Call today and see for yourself why so many property owners and contractors in the Rhode Island area trust A&M Sheet Metal & Roofing for all of their commercial roofing needs.